Who we are
The Nebraska Admirals Association was formed by those who had been honored by the Governor of Nebraska with an Admirals certificate to promote and enjoy tourism in the state of Nebraska, including by members of the Association.
Annual meetings are held in various Nebraska towns, including those named as "Ports" by the Association, highlighting the host town's area tourism attractions.
Members of the Association celebrate Nebraska!
Nebraska Admirals Association Mission:
NAA's primary purpose is to organize the Admirals in the Nebraska Navy into a force for the promotion and enhancement of the "Good Life of the State of Nebraska," specifically:
- To promote education and educational activities throughout the state.
- To promote tourism in the state.
- To promote Nebraska products.
- To enhance Nebraska's agricultural industry.
- To seek and save Nebraska's sea.
- To develop and maintain ports throughout the state.
- To enjoy fun activities such as "walking the plank".
- To build Nebraska pride and esprit de corps.
- To recycle Nebraska's assets.
- To increase the fleet of flagships of the Nebraska Navy.
- To continue efforts to have U.S. Naval ships named after Nebraska, its people and places.